The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Skechers Women's Cheeky-High Rider Boot, so i would like to describe here.
I love them!!! Fit well! They look great!!! I love the look of hidden heel on them!! I'm a heel height of dimensions very comfortable!!! I like that the whole boot is well made to be sturdy and strong. I love the deeper tread on moderate these boots. These are the second pair of sketchers I bought for the main purpose of the motorcycle.. definitely my favorite fashion wear shoe that is functional for an active motorcyclist.

Pull-on construction. Smooth synthetic lining and insole. Leather-covered wedge heel. Textured synthetic outsole. Imported. Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and .... Read more or Check Price
Similar Products
Skechers Women's Jagged Boot
Skechers Women's Cheeky Fashion Sneaker
Skechers USA Women's Cheeky-Intimidate Zip-Up Boots
Skechers Women's Plus 3-Cozy Up Boot
Skechers Women's Plus 3-Warm Ups Fashion Sneaker
Skechers Women's Asap Motorcycle Boot
Skechers Gratis High Soaring Womens Sneakers
Skechers Women's Boot Keepsake Cardigan Grey 47657/GRY Women's
Skechers Women's Laramie 2-Lumberjane Boot
Skechers Women's Work Blais Ebz Steel Toe Boot
Skechers Women's High Seas Fashion Sneaker
BOBS from SKECHERS Women's Menace Lite
0 comments:
Post a Comment