A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Skechers Women's Shelby's-Toronto Snow Boot, so i would like to bring a story to tell.
very comfortable and warm and with memory foam-very convenient! I only wish there was a bit more traction outsole. It can be a little difficult walking on icy pavements or any place where it could be slick. other than that I really like. be sure to seal them with suede protector spray before you go out in the snow. I sprayed it twice to be sure.

Side zip closure. Stud accents. Textile lining. Soft textile footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that .... Read more or Check Price
Similar Products
Skechers Women's Shelby's Moscow Boot
Scotchgard Leather Protector for Suede and Nubuck 7-Ounce
Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Blur Boot
Skechers Women's Shelby's-Mid Diamond Snow Boot
Skechers Women's Shelby's-copenhagen Snow Boot
Skechers Women's Shelby's Zurich Snow Boot
Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Freezing Temps Faux Fur Boot
Skechers Women's Shelby's-Vancouver Snow Boot
0 comments:
Post a Comment